Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello Ramadhan

hey, i miss you. 
i do. 
long time no see. 
now i see you again. 


Alright. Mula dengan ungkapan Alhamdulillah, Salam ramadhan semua. :) been very lazy lately. 


So, where should i start. hmmm


ok,
Its the 11th day of Ramadhan. My ramadhan goes very well. Alhamdulillah for that. 
Hmmm, puasa kali ni rasa macam lain sikit lah. Rasa seronok, rasa syahdu. Awat ntah. 
Perhaps, sebab dapat puasa sebulan dekat rumah kot ? 


Aku selalu akan ada satu feeling, whenever i saw or heard of someone changes. Feeling that i can't really describe. Happy, scared, jealousy ? I just don't know. -.-"


And its has always been about someone changes becoming a better person, more accurate, 
bila seseorang itu dulunya dapat kulihat dan sentuh rambutnya, kini, dililit hijab.  
And this time, its Anne. (oh, hye Anne comel :p) 


I envy you, Anne. Sangat sangat ok. 


And my favorite tv slot bulan puasa ni, Ini Kisahku, tv9, weekdays. Try watch it. 






BBQ for break fasting






I hope,
I hope. 


That one day, its my time to make the changes. 
That there's a time for me to change. 


Insyaallah.


Happy Ramadhan, all. 


p/s : can't wait to start new sem, new house, new environment. I miss you, all. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment